Saturday 29 October 2011

me and my notes

A month before examination I realize that my notes need me to understand their feelings... at such times I sit with my notes all alone, lock my room, and very softly I take my notes out of folder and start staring at it, after sometime I feel like my notes are also staring at me and slowly I start falling in love with notes..

After sometime I feel like my notes are wanting me to read and understand their feelings for me so I try to read them and understand their feelings and come to conclusion that they really care for me and wants me to clear the examination with good scores!!

But after sometime ie after an hour or two, just like a typical girlfriend my notes starts demanding more and more and expect me to understand their each and every feeling, so I just get irritated and tell her "sweetheart I think its not working anymore so lets end it over here"

And next day again I go on date with notes of some other subject and the story repeats .... :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment