Sunday 15 May 2011

Tear Rain



My lips smiles even in pain.....whenever i remember those sweet memories and those past moments!!

even for a moment itself; i had got life with smile

remembering those beautiful days when my days were passed in your lap and my nights in your arms!!

today when i remember those moment, those moments force me to forgot all my sorrows

i still remember those days when you were putting your head on my shoulders, 

you were hiding yourself  in my chest by coming into my shelter breaking yourself in me like a glass shattered all over!!

today when i see those flashback scenes it vanishes the loneliness of my heart..!!
but that feeling of hapiness is just for a moment 

because i know the that you are no more mine and i'm never gonna get you by my side!! 

but no matter whatever i have been through without you and whatever you did with me

i'll never stop loving you because i beleave love touches your soul just one time and stays for lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment